Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

The silent guy in the back.

Hello all! I want to thank Wes and the gang for getting this forum setup to keep us all together!

I am the silent guy who watches and learns from all the old hands. I am prepared to start reloading, just have not been able to locate a controlled space to do such. =D

I look forward to continue learning from you all and maybe finding a few good deals. =D

Title
    Premium Member
    This is a great group for that. Hurry up on that space man. The addiction needs to start.

Title
    Administrator
    Welcome to our new home for ALL Reloaders Buddy!!
    Feel free to ask any questions and answer any posts where you can help out.
    This place is the new place for all the collective knowledge we all have to share!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Ned View Post
    Hello all! I want to thank Wes and the gang for getting this forum setup to keep us all together!

I am the silent guy who watches and learns from all the old hands. I am prepared to start reloading, just have not been able to locate a controlled space to do such. =D

I look forward to continue learning from you all and maybe finding a few good deals. =D

Title
    Premium Member
    Welcome to the new home.... find you a mouse hole and get set up...… time to get going and let the addiction begin

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Ned View Post

Hey rick! Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk